Friday, January 11, 2013

The Lost Days

Good news.

We aren't dead. And we have been practicing. I'm going to pretend like I didn't fall off the edge of the Internet and carry on like usual.

The holidays were really busy, my boyfriend broke up with me, work has been slow, school started, and all my classes are really hard (unpleasant surprise!). Pepper is still a hard worker though. Despite the snow, we have been getting some practice in. In fact, I've had a video ready to go for like 2 weeks! Magical, I know. I've been a little bit stressed so thats why its taken a while for me to get back on board.

Now, since I haven't anymore to say until our next post (prolly like 3 hours from now), on to the video.


Its labeled week 4 because technically we laid off practicing for a week so I figure it is our 4th week of training out of 5 documented weeks. Does that make sense? (No... whatever.)

Pepper was loving the snow. Our jumping weaves are looking pretty good too! You won't see the weaves make an appearance because I was waiting for us to go to class. No sense in training them if our trainer was going to make us do it different. I will leave all the Agility Class talk for next post though. Promise it will be like super duper soon.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment