Friday, December 21, 2012

Snow Dog Day


Oh my gawd snow! A dog in the snow! Snow dogs in the snow! Showy snow dogs doing tricks in the snow!


Isn't he the cutest? He hopped right up on the bench because he hadn't had his dinner yet and the treats today were too good to be true.


Now he is in the grass! Good snow dog!


More snow and grass!


Whats that?!


Just more snow and grass and woods.


Is it time to get on with the post? Ok. Only one more photo. Too snowy. Too adorable.


I finally got a call back on the job interview I had. They didn't hire me. Sigh... Back to waitressing and dog training. The snow was a total plus side today. The ground is freezing up so there shan't be anymore mud and dirt everywhere in the house. Plus Pepper looks really handsome with the snow in the background.

We are working on "here" and "go" commands. "Go" is to go to a jump away from me. "Here" is for calling him back to me over an obstacle. He did pretty well. The over excitement about the snow and treats made him get a little nippy for the treats. He also did a bunch of jumps without me asking and jumped off the bench when I wasn't looking.

The snow finally makes an appearance and so does the snow dog!


Edit:  Agility class starts on January 8th! I might be getting the class as part of my Christmas present (I asked for it) or I will be pulling from my savings. I really want to get started with the official practice because Pepper really needs to learn to work with me around other dogs and people. The backyard is great but it doesn't have enough distractions and our practice lacks the structure of a class. I'm super excited about that. There is also a dog show coming up that features the "My Dog Can Do That!" program. You bring your properly vaccinated dog to the show, walk him about, and then do a little agility training. All sorts of stuff coming up in the new year. Yay 2013!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment