Sunday, December 16, 2012

Week 3 Update

Woo-hoo! A video finally. I apologize for the long wait. Here are some excuses: I am still learning about iMovie/finals have been coming up/I have no money for Christmas or gas/I need a new job/I have an interview on Tuesday/I'm stressed out. I did edit together Pepper's progress video for this week though.

The process actually takes a while because I have to get the videos and photos taken, transfer them to the PC ...upload... save them to a special folder, preview and select the best of the best, transfer them to a zip drive, zip drive them to my laptop, edit, paste, BLOG! Amidst studying and trying to see that Hobbit movie I was a little busy. Tomorrow are my last finals though so I will be back in no time with training for real.


You will see in this video that it looks remarkably like summertime. I assure you it is still December but Michigan has not produced even an inch of snow. Today it was a comfortable 50 degrees. How am I supposed to ski in this weather?

Pepper and I need to switch up where the weave poles are in the yard. Not only am I wearing a trail in the grass but I would like to switch up my "circle". I keep doing the same rotation for each video. Even when I try and switch it up it looks the same! When I come into some money (SOON! We can only hope) I will get on those new obstacles.

P.S. That Hobbit movie was really long but also really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment