Monday, December 3, 2012

The Tire Jump Makes an Appearance!

Ta-da! An updated video of Pepper and me. This video shows him doing 9" jumps, the weave poles, and the new tire jump! I have since altered the tire jump to make sure he doesn't sneak along the sides of it. Obviously we need some work on the weave poles. I am hoping the class in January will gives us lots of time to practice the weave poles.

Right now I am planning on building a teeter or dog walk next. I have yet to decided which one we should start with. The dog walk would give us time to work on contacts with a stable surface but it is expensive to build! The teeter is less expensive but it is also more difficult to master teetering and contact at the same time. I'm going to work super duper hard this week at the restaurant so we shall see. If I make the big bucks, I will post photos of us working on the dog walk. If I make less, then we will have to work on the teeter. If I make only like 20 dollars, then I will post about us doing our regular work.

Moral of the story: Tip your waitress well this week, it might be me attempting to make enough cash for Christmas and agility!

No comments:

Post a Comment