Sunday, December 9, 2012

Weave Been Practicing

Get it? Weave poles? Yeah, anyway...

Yesterday my sister got some really good videos of Pepper and me. But only after I fell on my butt and got dirt all over my yoga pants.


Those rocks right next to the hoop jump are hazardous! Remember to always set up your home course in a way that won't put you in danger. This means look out for rocks. I learned the hard way.


Pepper was really only interested in the treats in my pocket. Treat hound... Yesterday was an explosion of good work on the weave poles. I was really impressed! He even has that one foot thing going for a little bit. Sometime next week I am going to put the pole completely upright. They are still 2 inches off the center line so there would be a channel but no lean. All steps in the right direction. Check out our video!



No comments:

Post a Comment